BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Beginning

I want to get my story out there. I want to be heard. I want people to be changed forever because of my life. But it's not about me at all. My story would be pointless without God; because it is through God that I am the person I am today. Or at least the person I am striving to be day by day.

No, I'm not going to talk about my history everyday. I'm sure sometimes I will post reviews or recipes I come up with. Maybe just pictures of my wonderful husband and son. But the most important part of this blog to me is showing the world that there is hope in Jesus, and that no matter what you have been through, He can help. I'm living proof of that.

I'm not saying I've had it any harder or easier than the next person, because the worst that's ever happened to someone is the worst. Like if the worst thing that happens to someone is that they struggle with addiction, and the worst thing that has happened to their best friend is that they lost their puppy, neither one has had in any more easy or difficult. Because to both of those people that is the worst that has happened. I am simply here to say, look what God can do to a broken girl (or guy) to make them unbroken. That He alone can take our most horrific and terrible experiences and turn them into a beautiful and wonderful thing; using them to mold the people we become.

0 comments: